- Non-formal Learning. Differences education beyond the classroom
- Arab-world/Middle East & North Africa. Culture-specific identities
- Practitioner Leadership. Implementing national, regional, global program
- International Education. Student exchange and mobility
- Global Collaboration in Crises. Chapter in Advances In Global Leadership: Volume 13. 2020. Co-authored with Burgstaller, A. et al. Osland, J. et al. editors.
- What are the systemic levers for improved implementation? The role of teacher training in promoting socio-emotional and behavioural dimensions of learning. July 2019. Conference Panel at UNESCO 2019 Forum on Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship. Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- Deeper Insights to Better Understand the Arab & Muslim Worlds. September 2017. Webinar.
- Communicating Across Cultures With People From the Middle East. 2015 in The Sage Encyclopedia of Intercultural Competence (Vol. 1, pp. 94–98). Co-authored Ismail, L.
- Middle East: Meaning, Identity & Discovery. 2016. Workshop. Co-facilitated with Holla, J.
- Promoting U.S.-Middle Eastern Cultural Understanding through Youth Exchange. 2010. Chapter in Innovation Through Education: Building the Knowledge Economy in the Middle East. Co-authored with Prinzing, D.
Outdoors enthusiast who paraglides in Nepal and hikes in Uganda
Favorite After Hours Treat
Watermelon! I can eat a whole watermelon in just one sitting