- Cross-cultural Psychology. Cultural influences on human behavior
- (Virtual) Programme Design. Developing (online) programmes and highly engaging experiential content
- Practitioner Leadership. Implementing national, regional, global programs with emphasis on Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia & New Zealand)
- International Education. Learning support for student exchanges/mobility
- World Council on Intercultural and Global Competence. 2021. Executive Team Member.
- Resilience and mental wellness in under-represented international students. 2019. Presentation with Diep, H. 28th Annual New Zealand International Education Conference.
- Intercultural Learning & Awareness. December 2019. Podcast. Nesh Nikolic’s Better Thinking.
- Inspiring Curiosity: Fostering Intercultural Competence for Students, Host Families, Faculty and Staff. Training at the Summer Institute for Intercultural Communications (SIIC). 2018.
- Global Citizenship Education: Essential for Employability and the 21st Century Workforce Forum. 2017. Accra, Ghana. Conference organizer.
- The Missing Piece – Supporting Host Families of Study Abroad Participants. September 2017. Webinar with Rey Vasquez, C.
- AFS Global Competence Certificate (GCC). 2015. Curriculum and content designer.
Just walked 30 km to fundraise and support mental health initiatives
Favorite After Hours Treat
Daytime: Mate, Night-time: Fernet Branca with Sugar-free Cola—it’s very Argentinian!