- Social Change Management and Leadership.
- Academic Leadership (Higher Education).
- Marginality in Education & Beyond.
- Intercultural Competence and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion In Healthcare.
- A Day Without Questions. Training. 2012.
- Talking About Health. Essay in The Times of India. February 19, 2010.
- Disclosure and Truth in Physician–Patient Communication An Exploratory Analysis in Argentina, Brazil, India and the United States. 2007. Article in Journal of Creative Communications 2 (3). Co-authored with Torres, MB.
- i am a door. Poem. 1992. Published 2003, Council of Europe.
- Effective HIV/AIDS prevention communication strategies to reach culturally unique populations: Lessons learned in San Francisco, USA and Bangkok, Thailand. 1998. Article in International Journal of Intercultural Relations 22(1), 85-105. Co-authored with Svenkerud, PJ.
- Are We Caught between Two or More Cultures? The Importance of Teaching Cultural Marginality in Our Classrooms. 1995.
- The ‘oh no!’ syndrome: A language expectation model of undergraduates’ negative reactions toward foreign teaching assistants. 1994.
Believes in the restorative power of naps
Favorite After Hours Treat
Full-bodied red wine with fine cheese and crackers